Skip to main content

Happy Diwali!

Happy Diwali πŸͺ”πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŒŸπŸ’«✨πŸ™ “This beautiful festival is celebrated mostly by Hindus for 5 days. It symbolizes the spiritual victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance.” I felt this in my SOUL. πŸ™πŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸͺ” I have an inner connection with Hinduism and love celebrating the light winning over the dark. As most of you know, I am a lightworker and am constantly battling dark beings almost every night. WE are winning. The light is winning and ALWAYS wins. Namaste πŸ™










Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diwali

Comments

  1. how i got my Ex lover back after a divorced by the help of DR NCUBE a marriage/relationship specialist. contact him if you need help WHATSAPP DR NCUBE ON +2348155227532
    his email is..... drncube03@gmail.com


    he also have #herbs for
    #hiv/aids
    #cancerdisease
    #fibroid
    #diabetes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tamasic Energy

Tamas /Upward-Downward Movement        Tamas movement is strong, deep, and internally focused. In yoga, this would be the movement deep within the focus of each postures. It is the up and down currents of extension of the head and connection of the feet. Tamas is the listening in conversation. It is tamasic nature that keeps one from trying a posture or re-coiling from participating or receiving a hands-on adjustment, which is intended to improve the yoga experience.  chakrasana www.gobodhiyoga.com Gracen Kahn Pernia  © 2020 All Rights Reserved.

Ayurvedic Lifestyle

Living an Ayurvedic lifestyle takes discipline. When I concluded my yoga teacher training, I decided to further explore Ayurveda.  Ayurveda is known as the "science of life". One who eats an Ayurvedic diet and lives an Ayurvedic lifestyle is said to live to their optimal health. I am participating in an Ayurvedic cleanse to honor my body's doshic makeup. By doing an Ayurvedic cleanse, I reduce inflammation and mucus build up in my body.  When the body is out of equilibrium, "dis-ease" manifests. When we completely rid our bodies of inflammation and excess mucus, the body can actually heal itself. I personally believe combining several practices can really enhance a person's well being. Before I list what has worked for me, this is not at all medical advice and always recommend you consult with your physician.  I have done a 360 transformation in a little over 1 year. I began by practicing Bodhi Yoga with an Ayurvedic focus. This yoga opened me up in a new li...

Another fave!

I have so many favorite things about yoga that I have learned thus far. My most favorite by far would have to be curing my insomnia. Normally, I cannot stay asleep throughout the night and I constantly toss and turn---and let me tell you my mattress is NICE. My pillows and comforter are extravagant but that doesn't always solve sleep problems. Practicing Ayurveda and doing a 28 day Ayurvedic cleanse has been absolutely therapeutic for me. Your mind affects you in so many ways on a daily basis. Our brains are absorbing all kinds of information throughout the day and it's most of the time negative! By simply changing the way you eat to a healthier diet, it alters the kind of energy you are consuming on a daily basis. For example, if I go eat Chick-fil-a I am 100% going to feel extremely sleepy groggy afterwards. Why? Those chickens that are being factory farmed for fast food are dying and suffering when they are killed for consumption. That negative energy STAYS in the meat and...