Skip to main content

My Twin Flame and Healing from Past Life Trauma

 I never knew really anything about Twin Flames until I recently tapped into my Akashic Records. Twin Flames are essentially two souls coming together as one. My current husband is literally MY TWIN FLAME! We decided to stick together through however many lifetimes it takes to not reincarnate anymore. I balled my eyes out when I *remembered* this information. We have been together for so many lifetimes I couldn't even count. 

From tapping into that, a recent past life came into my awareness from my higher self that I needed to let go and heal from. My husband and I had a past life in the Holocaust and we were taken by the Nazis. I was experimented on and he was severely abused. I did not want to tap into the details of what they did to me as it was unthinkable, and way too much for me to handle. I saw him doing everything he could to get me out of there and we broke out together and escaped. I instinctively felt unconditional love for that experience and that lifetime because I understand the people who did what they did were true divine beings. Spiritually, their divine selves would never do something like that and that our lives were soul contracted to happen to learn and experience different things. That lifetime also helped prepare me to be the natural healer that I am. 

It is so interesting that our higher selves create soul contracts for specific lifetimes in order to learn and experience different things, so that we do not have to incarnate anymore. It is bittersweet because in those traumatic lifetimes, we find ourselves blaming others and Source when it was US who chose to go through what we went through for a reason. 

When I revisited the trapped emotions from that past life, it was intense, scary and traumatizing. But I also understood to drop into the heart space and understand it from a higher perspective. I have been processing it for a few days now and feel so much better. I did a burning releasing ritual and emotion code therapy to release any and all feeling and emotions from that past life, so that I can be done with it in this lifetime and not have to come back to Earth to incarnate and heal from it all over again. 

It is so beautiful how life works out and when something is meant to be, it will be. I am forever grateful and thankful for all experiences I go through and heal from. It makes me a wiser, more unconditionally loving soul. 


Namaste 


Gracen Kahn Pernia © 2021 All Rights Reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tamasic Energy

Tamas /Upward-Downward Movement        Tamas movement is strong, deep, and internally focused. In yoga, this would be the movement deep within the focus of each postures. It is the up and down currents of extension of the head and connection of the feet. Tamas is the listening in conversation. It is tamasic nature that keeps one from trying a posture or re-coiling from participating or receiving a hands-on adjustment, which is intended to improve the yoga experience.  chakrasana www.gobodhiyoga.com Gracen Kahn Pernia  © 2020 All Rights Reserved.

Ayurvedic Lifestyle

Living an Ayurvedic lifestyle takes discipline. When I concluded my yoga teacher training, I decided to further explore Ayurveda.  Ayurveda is known as the "science of life". One who eats an Ayurvedic diet and lives an Ayurvedic lifestyle is said to live to their optimal health. I am participating in an Ayurvedic cleanse to honor my body's doshic makeup. By doing an Ayurvedic cleanse, I reduce inflammation and mucus build up in my body.  When the body is out of equilibrium, "dis-ease" manifests. When we completely rid our bodies of inflammation and excess mucus, the body can actually heal itself. I personally believe combining several practices can really enhance a person's well being. Before I list what has worked for me, this is not at all medical advice and always recommend you consult with your physician.  I have done a 360 transformation in a little over 1 year. I began by practicing Bodhi Yoga with an Ayurvedic focus. This yoga opened me up in a new li...

Another fave!

I have so many favorite things about yoga that I have learned thus far. My most favorite by far would have to be curing my insomnia. Normally, I cannot stay asleep throughout the night and I constantly toss and turn---and let me tell you my mattress is NICE. My pillows and comforter are extravagant but that doesn't always solve sleep problems. Practicing Ayurveda and doing a 28 day Ayurvedic cleanse has been absolutely therapeutic for me. Your mind affects you in so many ways on a daily basis. Our brains are absorbing all kinds of information throughout the day and it's most of the time negative! By simply changing the way you eat to a healthier diet, it alters the kind of energy you are consuming on a daily basis. For example, if I go eat Chick-fil-a I am 100% going to feel extremely sleepy groggy afterwards. Why? Those chickens that are being factory farmed for fast food are dying and suffering when they are killed for consumption. That negative energy STAYS in the meat and...